суббота, 7 марта 2020 г.

GENIUS NAVIGATOR R820BT DRIVER DOWNLOAD

The mouse cursor sometimes lags or stops for a few seconds, if I move it away from my WiFi it becomes normal. Some devices have additional buttons and you need to install the driver, but for those models, you do not need to install the driver if you do not want to use the additional buttons. I bought a Genius product seven days ago. How do I solve this? The mouse is not detected.
Uploader: Datilar
Date Added: 3 April 2016
File Size: 47.23 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 14172
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Genius Product Support - Navigator BT

Unfortunately, we do not offer global warranty on our products. The mouse cursor sometimes lags or stops for a few seconds, if I move it away from my WiFi it becomes normal. Sponsored products for you. Check if your device is a plug-n-play device or not.

Try to change the battery first. Be the first navigatoe rate this product Rate this product: I have a Bluetooth device, how do I disconnect the Bluetooth with my laptop?

Let us wish you a happy birthday! Skin care Face Body.

Can you send me the driver? Black Optical Mouse from Genius is designed to provides you the kind of accuracy you desire without making you compromise on comfort or ergonomics. The supported OS is always shown on the package. If the problem is still the same, contact our customer support for assistance.

Genius Navigator R820BT - mouse - Bluetooth - mystery black

The mouse is 2. You receive free shipping if your order includes at least AED of eligible items. Unfortunately, we do not provide technical manuals to end users, you can contact customer support for assistance.

However, it cannot be turned on anymore. Your Mobile number has been verified!

One receiver is mapped with one KB, so if the dongle receiver is lost, unfortunately, it is not replaceable. Don't have an account? If it is the same result on different USB ports, the mouse is broken, contact customer support for assistance.

Souq | Genius Navigator RBT Mouse Rechargable Bluetooth | Kuwait

It is brand new, I bought it from Amazon, how do I nsvigator a replacement? You can log in into your Amazon account and generate a Amazon return label. Mouse will stop working when moving or the cursor jumps randomly for no reason. Do I need to install a driver? Only if the model has a special function or Macro key setting is when you need to install the driver.

My mouse has a left button problem - when I click once, sometimes it clicks twice. R802bt I pay a subscription fee to always have free shipping? If yes, navigafor the AP router farther away from receiver, and also move the mouse closer to receiver. It is battery low condition, you need to replace the battery.

Day 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Month January February March April May June July August September October November December Year Change the place where you use the mouse, test whether the frequency is affected by another device or not.

Update your profile Let us wish you a happy birthday! After I press the Navigator BT connector button, my laptop will not search for my mouse. Please fill in a complete birthday Enter a valid birthday.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий