воскресенье, 1 марта 2020 г.

DELL M1530 AHCI DRIVER

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron Laptop that came preloaded with Windows 7. Danishblunt Dec 11, I will choose the driver to install. Do you already have an account? I have to spend some time googling and hunting for the drivers Check your PM in about 30 minutes. I have to spend some time googling and hunting for the drivers.
Uploader: Arashakar
Date Added: 13 December 2004
File Size: 41.66 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 6532
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Boot again and it will say found new hardware, it will configure it, then require a reboot again.

I have to spend some time googling and hunting for the drivers. Do you think that the above instructions will work for me? I saw this post from several years ago. Point it to C: I'm an idiot and I need help ApostateTapirDec 6,in forum: I will choose the driver to install.

I recently purchased a Dell Inspiron Laptop that came preloaded with Windows 7. Only downside is that you will have to reinstall XP. The guy who typed these instructions up is a friggin genius.

XPS M - DELL - Laptop - Refurbished IT Gear - Apto Solutions

It basically runs your Windows XP apps in a virtual machine. Thanks for the advice but i want to try and do it without reinstalling win xp.

I dont want vista or any partions on my hard drive. I guess this can be a a backup plan MrCrawdad: I have no idea what the Flash Cahce does of it really do anything under Winxp.

I'd like to start off by saying congrats! I would suggest you either fiddle around with it if you are feeling braveor just use regular ATA mode for your hard drive. As you install vista, at the screen where you have a chance to load a driver, insert your intel AHCI driver and setup your partion and continue install.

Hence I want to revert to windows XP.

Yes, my password is: Does anyone know if this would cause any kind of problems in the future? I'm sorry i dont understand what you mean by F6 floppy folder and use the file "iaahci.

Similar Threads - Need help switching. Here's how I did it taken from this post: What exactly do i need to do in the storage controller? MrCrawdadJul 13, Last edited by kent; at Your name or email address: I have to spend some time googling and hunting for the drivers I did what u said and it booted up fine. What Notebook Should I Buy? And I hear he's pretty handsome to boot.

Need help switching back to ahci on XPS M1530

Do you already have an account? ApostateTapir Dec 6, I've been using the laptop under ATA and have not had any problems with it. I still can't get it to work tho. You can use a program like nLite to help you.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий