воскресенье, 23 февраля 2020 г.

HOW TO ADJUST NIKE GOLF SQ MACHSPEED STR8-FIT DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Is there anything else that I didn't get?? Visit the SQ MachSpeed driver microsite on nikegolf. This thread is days old. BaldTexan 63 years old. Struggled with drivers since I ,sady, sold my 13 deg Ignite.
Uploader: Kazralkis
Date Added: 15 October 2006
File Size: 13.88 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 92717
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





My scanner here took a hit from lightning, so I'll scan it at work and shoot it to you.

Between that and the setting sheet I linked, is all that came with mine. The design of this driver is aimed at making it more stable throughout the swing. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. Write your review You must enter a review of between and characters.

ON the Neutral 4 setting, the yellow arrow will be pointing strait down at the club head or strait with the club face. Bob, which driver are you currently gaming?

Register a new account. I do remove my hat indoors, as I was taught by my grandmother. Want to hide this ad? Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community.

In addition to the directional forgiveness of this driver mentioned above, when I mis-hit a shot the ball traveled almost as far as a solid shot. Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published.

Titanium head, graphite shaft, gents, LH, RH. Posted April 10, I appreciate the help!!

Today would have been a great day to play but recovering from cold. Looks like New Kent and Stonehouse have new owners and will reopen in Thank you, your review has been submitted successfully and will be included on the page once approved. I agree with Erik that it's a relatively recent thing, mostly inspired by watching TV golf.

Roger Dunn has a awesome return policy. Drives went well from first hit on range to first strike adjkst anger on my home course Celtic Manor This machspeed black has given me huge confidence on the tee after avoiding drivers for years. By buttputt40December 18 in Golf Talk.

Today's Golfer

By iacasDecember 31, in Instruction and Playing Tips. I returned the driver to Roger Dunn and swapped it for a Callaway Diablo, I'm going to give that one a try. By smellysellDecember 5, in Golf Talk. Signing up is freeand you'll see fewer ads and can talk with fellow golf enthusiasts! I'm trying to remember what else is in there. Don't even think about taking off my hat - don't see any disrespect in that.

It has always been my belief that all putts are straight putts to a point on the green, that is not necessarily the cup. I could really notice the aerodynamics in the clubhead, and it really seemed that the clubhead moved faster and more easily through the air during the swing compared to my Dymo driver.

By bigoakJuly 24, in Golf Talk.

Nike Machspeed Str8-Fit Adjustment Help - Clubs, Grips, Shafts, Fitting - The Sand Trap .com

Throughout the swing the increased weighting volf the corners in addition to the advanced aerodynamics helps keep the clubhead square to the swing arc, and the square shape and the lines of the clubhead just seem to promote its traveling straight through the ball towards the target. I do remove my hat indoors, as I macyspeed taught by my grandmother. By submitting a review you agree to be bound by our terms and conditions.

Sign In Sign Up.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий