среда, 26 февраля 2020 г.

ASUS P4S333M DRIVER

Thanks Guy's and Gal's. This can even give you trouble with some hard drives. Todd a New Member Mar 17, This helps quite a bit. Thread starter WillielovesJesus Start date Mar 15,
Uploader: Kagazahn
Date Added: 18 March 2015
File Size: 9.59 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43796
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I assumed or thought I remembered that it went up as well but it does not. You must log in or register to reply here. WillielovesJesus New Member Mar 15, As long as your temps are OK, these things can take quite a bit, but there is no point in raising it unless it is needed.

Learning to solder is a thing I'd definitely like to do in the future, anyway.

Overclocking P4, Asus P4S333-M,CoreV?

Users browsing this forum: I suppose I'll hold on to it for now. You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post. I spoke without checking.

WillielovesJesus New Member Mar 18, Board index All times are UTC. Some parts do not like higher bus speeds, but usually you need to start going into the Mhz ramge.

I want press towards the prize of the high calling and go to mhz, " What must I do to be saved"? You gave up all those other addictions for a new one This can even give you trouble with some hard drives. Todd a New Member Mar 17, Replacing caps isn't that hard, this would be a good practice board if you want to learn how to do it.

VOGONS • View topic - Asus P4SVM - Useful? Worth repairing?

Yeah, universal AGP was something I suspected this board supports but the manual isn't very clear about it. Return to General Old Hardware. PCI sound cards vs.

Thanks Guy's and Gal's. Was trying to figure out what to use it for.

I will keep that is mind and put it to use, I love having a place where I can get advice, Does anyone know what the relationship between CoreV and CPU? I have seen several reports of these P4 Northwwod cores doing 2.

ASUS P4S SiS Motherboard Review

My AthlonXP board goes in. Would that make it more stable? You might look at all the settings in your Asus motherboard. Forums New posts Search forums. Be brave, be daring, be stupid Nice that it has it, but it's not really a big enough reason for me to build something using it.

This will let you get temps at idle and full load. DOS Sound Blaster compatibility: Just shoot the bus speed up to Mhz bus and go for the 2. WillielovesJesus New Member Mar 16, I'm not too familiar wioth 4s, but you likely should stay below 60'C would be best.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий